Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
White Skirt Tetras Brampton $2

I have 3 of them, White Skirt Tetras, i bought them as chrismas fish? idk why they called them like that, they have neon on their back as you can see in the pictures.
I'm asking for $2 each. I live in Brampton, kennedy and Vodden. If interested PM me. I cant delivered so just pick up.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Are you sure they are Silver Dollars? They look more like White Skirt Tetras that have been injected with neon dye.

·
King Kamfa
2,176 Posts
Are you sure they are Silver Dollars? They look more like White Skirt Tetras that have been injected with neon dye.
+1 they are not silver dollar for sure but they do look like neon dye white skirt tetras.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also, to OP, I'm sorry if you had to pay $5 for them, especially during Christmas sales! I've seen them as low as $1.99 or $2.99 in regular pricing. These fish are pretty common.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uwoeric: no im not sure. =)
>no i didnt buy them in Christmas time hehehe

dl88dl: as i said i bought them as Christmas fish in a asian store in pacific mall n yes they have neon on it. =)

Since ur tellin me they r common n i just want to sell them i guess the price is $2.50 or $2each. theres is three of them.
Thanks for the comments that helped me to kno more about it. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.