GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My first real attempt at getting some decent footage, hopefully next time will come out better. The lion did attempt to eat the gopro :)

I was stung once years ago by a dwarf but hopefully I never get stung by this guy as apparently it is a lot worse.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
thanks i have been thinking of getting one for my tank but just isnt sure which one to get it..dont want to spend too much (you know what i mean)...can you specify the exact model number if its not too much..

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks i have been thinking of getting one for my tank but just isnt sure which one to get it..dont want to spend too much (you know what i mean)...can you specify the exact model number if its not too much..
Sorry there is no model on it, it just says "hero". I've had it for about 3 years so it's been replaced by newer models. That being said it does a great job for what I use it for. I suggest you just go with the lowest option, for filming tank videos you don't need a mic input and things like that.

I've also used it in rivers and lakes without issue and it takes okay video outside of water.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sorry there is no model on it, it just says "hero". I've had it for about 3 years so it's been replaced by newer models. That being said it does a great job for what I use it for. I suggest you just go with the lowest option, for filming tank videos you don't need a mic input and things like that.

I've also used it in rivers and lakes without issue and it takes okay video outside of water.
Thanks i will look into that...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a hero 4 silver which shoots 1080p and has the rear LCD screen. I've used it for scuba diving but never thought of using it for my reef. The GoPro works fantastic though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts