GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well was bored last night and started taking a few shots of my 150 cube.. I figured I would post a few shots of my corals here...

·
Registered
789 Posts
Very nice! Wish you included their names.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Nice Tristan I love the season greeting monti if Im right and what a lovely boxfish he is so cute. I see you even have pipe fish:eek:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Tristan I love the season greeting monti if Im right its lovely boxfish he is so cute. I see you even have pipe fish:eek:
Yeah I have 6 dragon faced pipefish. Luckily they all eat cyclopeeze... I just added a majestic angel so well see how that goes lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice Pink Lemonade.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys,

Given the weather today I may end up taking some more photos of the tank...possibly even clean it up a bit lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Dis-membered
2,408 Posts
Awesome, thanks for posting.
I love the shot of the Boxfish, such a character!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
whats the deal with box fish? i've been seeing people put small ones in their tanks but i thought they weren't reef safe? cool little guys tho.

·
Dis-membered
2,408 Posts
I have always heard they aren't "reefsafe" but what does that mean really? I have also heard they don't live very long.

How long have you had that awesome little guy? What does he eat? How's he doing?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have always heard they aren't "reefsafe" but what does that mean really? I have also heard they don't live very long.

How long have you had that awesome little guy? What does he eat? How's he doing?
They mostly pick at shrimp and invertebrates. This guy is so small though he couldn't hurt anything. I haven't had him long. He just putters around and eats pods. He does eat mysis and cyclopeeze too..

It's my wife's favourite fish so he can't go lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Dis-membered
2,408 Posts
That's kinda what I figured, also the poison thing...

I have been tempted to get one for a while, I like the cowfish kind with their little horns.... but they need a really really big tank.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts