GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
It was a great auction with no surprises. Attendance was lacking a bit as some resorted to soaking up the sun one last time before winter.
Always a pleasure meeting up with Charlie and some of the other veteran hobbyist.

...Ralph

·
Registered
679 Posts
Most of the time it is definitely busier with more items for sale. I'm waiting for my check in the mail. Charlie did give me some good advice for my pygmy cories, wish I could have stayed to bid for his weitzmani cories but my kids at home needed some attention

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Most of the time it is definitely busier with more items for sale. I'm waiting for my check in the mail. Charlie did give me some good advice for my pygmy cories, wish I could have stayed to bid for his weitzmani cories but my kids at home needed some attention at home

O-crap...would have liked to meet you Dis. I was the guy wearing the black Local 416 t-shirt next with my brother next to Catherin selling her clay caves at the rental table. My brother sold basically everything before the auction even started. 15+ tanks and equipment.

...Ralph

·
Registered
679 Posts
Ya it would have been nice to meet. I did see the table, everything was almost gone. Glad it worked out for you and your brother. Sometimes the stuff at the tables can be a difficult sale.

Hamilton auction is my constant. Last year I did make it to caoac but never to the other auctions.

Catherine is making some nice caves for plecos and apistos, i bought some of her apistogramma macmasteri fry awhile ago that are doing well but have yet to spawn.

Senan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts