GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is there no way to leave buyer/seller ratings and reviews now? I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Heh... yes they are gone.. i've been around here for well over 10 years with many reviews and all that jazz and now boom.. gone.. so i've been away from the hobby for a bit. getting back into it and nobody can see anything about me any longer.. very sad how that just dissappeared.... actually it's terrible..... that was a big thing in the original gta forum to have those reviews and such

·
Registered
360 Posts
You're right-there's no way to leave feedback like before. Some people have reached out to Mods but nothing has been done as yet and no posting to suggest it's in the works. It does suck.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It really does, for both buyers and sellers. Especially now with stores closed for in-person shopping, I see a lot of people trying to take advantage of people not just in this hobby but in other hobbies as well and no reviews make it even easier.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Guy's don't worry VerticalScope said the data was backed up and they will implement a new system. Should see it any day now. /s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts