GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Watch the video here!

We're on a mission to grow our YouTube channel (Big Al's VOD) and we need YOUR help! Our goal is to hit 5,000 subscribers by the end of the year, and we've decided to run our best contest EVER to help make it happen.

"What's the prize", you might ask? Well… thanks to a partnership with our great friends at Red Sea, one of our very lucky subscribers will win a brand new REEFER™ 170 Rimless Reef Ready Aquarium System - valued at $999! (Do we have your attention yet?)

The REEFER™ series combines a modern, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and complete water management system. It comes equipped with a professional sump, automatic top-off, and silent down-flow system. REEFER™ systems are designed for ease of operation while enabling hobbyists to customize their lighting, filtration, circulation, etc.

To enter this EPIC contest and secure your chance to win a Red Sea REEFER™ 170, click the link below to visit our contest page..

ENTER HERE (CDA): http://www.bigalspets.ca/reefer-contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: http://www.bigalspets.com/reefer-contest-official-rules

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update Quartapound!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we extended the contest because we did not hit the 5000 subscribers. We would love to, but even if we don't get to 5000 by January 31 we are still giving away the Reefer 170 and announcing a winner! Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thanks for the update Quartapound!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we extended the contest because we did not hit the 5000 subscribers. We would love to, but even if we don't get to 5000 by January 31 we are still giving away the Reefer 170 and announcing a winner! Good luck everyone!
I'm an id
Thanks QP

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We've drawn a winner!

... but we aren't announcing it until we're able to contact the winner! Stay tuned, because when we announce the winner, we'll have a SPECIAL OFFER for ALL of our contest entrants to say "Thanks!"

Check your emails!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Did anyone else NOT get an email confirming that you entered? Everything seemed to work fine on the website but I never got the confirmation.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
that guy must be the creepiest spokes man since Jared. Where do they find these guys?

·
Registered
90 Posts
that guy must be the creepiest spokes man since Jared. Where do they find these guys?
I think he is hilarious!

Seems to know his stuff too. Not sure if you've seen any of their live Q&A sessions on youtube, or the Blabs they have done, but that guy has a surprising amount of knowledge.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I tried to register for this a few times.. Never got a confirmation email... It's all a scam!! LOl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I tried to register for this a few times.. Never got a confirmation email... It's all a scam!! LOl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you even watched the video with Thomas? :eek:

That dude has crazy eyes man. he'll cut you

Oh by the way Thomas if you are reading this thread. I think you're a great guy, sorry for the creepy comment. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts