Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OBO (limited time) or WTT: Mp40w for Mp10ESw

Alright folks, I'm going to OR BEST OFFER on this for a VERY LIMITED time!

If I don't receive/ accept any offers in this time period, my Mp40w goes back to the ORIGINAL PRICE and TERMS OF TRADE!!!!!!

So PM me your best offers!

Hi Everyone,

I've got an MP40W Gen. 2 with a brand new wetside in good working condition (see pictures below) that I'd like to trade for a MP10 Ecosmart W.

Reason: I've a macro and mangrove dominated 40 gallon breeder and I find that my mp40 generates far more flow than needed. What I'm hoping to do is create some wave action with 2 mp10esWs to see some macros sway back and forth.

I've had a lot of interest from people outside of Toronto, but would rather deal with someone from the GTA for obvious reasons.

Usage history: I bought my mp40w used little over a year ago and it came with a minor split/tear in the wire housing near the base of the dryside. THIS DOES NOT EFFECT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE UNIT AT ALL! I recently had to replace the wetside when one of my very persistent trochus snails figured it was a nice place to harvest some algae.

Wet side died, snail survived - with permanent marks on it's shell.

Anyhow, here are the pictures:
Invoice for new mp40 wetside dated 8/29/2011:

mp40 wetside box:

Testing the new wetside in RO/DI water (setting on lowest):

Split wire at base of dryside:

Functioning controller:

PM me if interested of if you have questions. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, so a lot of people have been asking how much I'd be willing to sell this for.

Considering:
1) My mp40w has twice the power and flow as any mp10w/es/esW model
2) New wetside
3) Split in wire housing
4) Price of an mp10esW before tax.

Lowest I'll go for this is $300.
You pick up or pay shipping - your choice on shipper, priority etc...

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
These pumps hold value very well folks! Why? They work really, really well with barely any problems at all. Until my wetside was taken out by the trochus snail, I never even had to do any serious cleaning! Though it would probably be better if you did once in a while. Look on any other Canadian forum and you'll see that $300 is the most reasonable price being asked. Plus if you're in the GTA, you don't pay shipping! :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Trade

I will be getting an mp 10es off a bulk purchase in the next few days. It is a couple months old and is in excellent shape. Let me know if your interested in trading. If not I will be selling it for $200

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Peeps,

I've got a non-aquarium related bill to pay so I'm going OBO on this for a very limited time. After this short term period if there's no offers I can accept, it goes back up to the original price and terms of trade!

P.S.: If you're outside the GTA, you still pay shipping.

LIMITED TIME: I'm making this OBO! PM ME AND MAKE ME AN OFFER!

LIMITED TIME: I'm making this OBO! PM ME AND MAKE ME AN OFFER!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.